As employers everywhere wrestle with how, when and where to return to the office during the pandemic, City Center Allentown makes those decisions easy with flexible terms, lower costs and various space options. Our Class A office space allows you to meet the demands of an evolving workplace by providing flexibility and first-class services in healthy buildings.
City Center's Class A Experience Includes the Following Benefits
In a changing world, your office space needs to change whenever and however you want it to. That’s why City Center Allentown is changing the way office spaced is leased.
- Flexible lease lengths (No long-term commitment)
- Favorable financials with low/no cash outlay
- Move-in-ready, open-concept, furnished space
Our vision of “breathable buildings” places human health at the center. We have developed the healthiest buildings in the Lehigh Valley.
- Daily monitoring and reporting of building air quality
- Office lighting strategies that improve the mood and increase the productivity of employees
- Increased sanitization and behavioral signage for social distancing
Your partnership with City Center will continue to flourish after move-in.
- On-site Facilities and Property Management teams
- City Center Security delivers best-in-class preventative measures.
- 400 smart cameras, 24/7 command center, foot and bike patrols day and night
Vibrant Culture & Community
Having an office located within an active and diverse environment drives employee engagement and helps attract and retain talent. Downtown Allentown delivers a wide variety of options for your employees to engage in before, during and after work.
- Enhanced walkability, abundant green space, access to LVHN’s 17,000-SF gym, pop-up fitness classes
- 25+ restaurants, PPL Center arena, full-service Marriott Renaissance Hotel and ample meeting space
- Arts & culture: Allentown Art Museum, art galleries and Miller Symphony Hall