WORK & PARK
When you work in Downtown Allentown, the walk from your car door to your office door is simple and easy with more than 6,500 off-street parking spaces available to downtown businesses. All parking spaces are within two blocks of all City Center Allentown office buildings, the PPL Center, and surrounding restaurants and shops.
VISIT & PARK
Visitors to Downtown Allentown can choose one of three ways to park downtown, all of which are convenient, safe, and affordable: PARK FREE, 24-Hour Valet Parking, or Self Parking.
PARK FREE PROGRAM
Just in town for the day? Our PARK FREE program lets you park free in five different decks with a voucher from participating businesses. Here’s how it works:
- Park at any PARK FREE deck:
• Community Deck: 13 South 6th Street
• Walnut @ 9th Deck: 901 Walnut Street
• Government Deck: 401 Hamilton Street
• Spiral Deck: 820 Linden Street
• Arena Deck: 710 Linden Street
- When you make a purchase at a participating shop or restaurant, show your parking ticket. That business will give you a second ticket, which will be accepted as full payment for parking when you leave the deck.
- When there is an event at PPL Center, drivers will pay to park upon arrival at a PARK FREE deck, but you can have the price of parking discounted from your bill at a participating business when you show your parking receipt.
24-HOUR VALET PARKING
Downtown valet parking costs just $6 at all times, including PPL Center event days, with validation from participating business (valet parking costs $20 at all times without a validation).
This unique valet parking service allows drivers to drop off a vehicle at one of two convenient kiosks and pick it up later at either kiosk. Guests of the Renaissance Allentown Hotel pay $12 per day for this service. Valet parking kiosk locations:
- The Dime/Renaissance Allentown Hotel (24/7), 12 North Seventh Street
PARK FREE PARTICIPANTS
- Assembly 88
- Blow Dry Bar by ReVive! Salon
- Cork & Cage
- Jimmy’s Barber Shop
- Michael Jewelers
- Minuteman Press
- The Archive
- Chickie’s & Pete’s*
- 99 Bottles*
- The Dime
- The Hamilton Kitchen & Bar
- Tim Hortons*
*Parking tickets cannot be validated at these locations during PPL Center events.
For visitors who choose not to use PARK FREE or 24-Hour Valet Parking, daily self-parking close to PPL Center and surrounding office buildings and attractions can be found at:
- Surface Lot, 702 Hamilton Street (entrance is on Seventh Street between Hamilton and Walnut Streets): $3 dollars daily, $6 on hockey event nights, $10 on all other event nights