Redesign the Way Your Employees Work
What is a WorkLife Environment?
Employees are looking for a balanced environment that allows them to feel comfortable at work. A thriving WorkLife environment will get them out of their homes and back in the office.
An exceptional WorkLife Environment:
- Engages employees and promotes their well-being
- Enhances collaboration and fosters productivity
- Gives access to a thriving city with walkable restaurants, retail and events
- Helps you attract and retain the industry’s best talent
It is vital to make sure your employees have engaging workspaces when they come back to the office, and a balanced WorkLife Environment is key to collaboration and innovation.
Think Outside of Old-School Office Designs
Forward-thinking companies understand that today’s workplace needs to look and function differently. Many new or redesigned workplaces include large rooms with a variety of unassigned workspaces, each with its own vibe. Multiple seating options accommodate individual and collaborative work.
“It’s easier to learn, model, practice, and strengthen our culture when we’re in the office together most of the time and surrounded by our colleagues.” – Andy Jassy, Amazon CEO
Get a WorkLifestyle
What makes for an ideal office environment? It begins with the location itself. In Downtown Allentown, right outside the office buildings there’s a vibrant city that’s been a major added benefit to drawing employees back to the office.
- Grab lunch at one of many fast-casual restaurants just within walking distance to your office
- Network at one of many popular late night happy hour spots
- Discover free events such as comedy nights, live music in the Pocket Park, trivia night, or karaoke
Downtown Allentown will not only get the attention of your employees, but your company clients as well.
The opportunities offered by City Center Allentown all revolve around one thing—allowing you to run your business as successfully as possible. We want our office tenants to thrive in downtown Allentown and will work with you to make that happen.
Get in touch with City Center Allentown today to find out how we can help give your business a competitive advantage. We look forward to hearing from you.