Urban Land Institute (ULI), City of Allentown and ANIZA to Cohost Allentown Qualified Opportunity Zone Symposium
- Charlie Dent, CNN Contributor and Former U.S. Congressman
- Tom Murphy, Former Pittsburgh Mayor and Current ULI Fellow
- Evan Weiss, Director of PEL Analytics, advisor on the formation of several early major Qualified Opportunity Funds
- Steve Bamford, Executive Director, Allentown Neighborhood Improvement Zone Development Authority (ANIZDA)
- Leonard Lightner, Director of Community and Economic Development, City of Allentown
- J.B. Reilly, President and Cofounder of City Center Investment Corp.
- Scott Unger, Executive Director, Allentown Economic Development Corp.
- Don Bernhard, Executive Director, Downtown Allentown Community Development Initiative
Will be featured speakers and panelists at “The Next Step in Qualified Opportunity Zones: Development-Ready Investment Opportunities in Allentown,” a symposium cohosted by the Urban Land Institute (ULI), the City of Allentown and Allentown Neighborhood Improvement Zone Development Authority (ANIZDA) and sponsored by City Center Investment Corp. Learn more at AllentownOpportunityZone.com.
When: October 17, 2018, 11:45 – 3 p.m. (Registration begins at 11 a.m.)
Where: Renaissance Allentown Hotel, 12 N. 7th Street, Allentown
Sponsored by: City Center Investment Corp.