Spotlight on ProphetLogic
ProphetLogic is a fast-growing Lehigh Valley-based company that helps its national portfolio of clients in the IT Services and Software industries find and connect with new customers through targeted outreach campaigns. Find out how Velocity IA, City Center's flexible workspace, helped President and Founder, Chris Kivlehan, grow his business to a 14 person team!
1. Why did you choose to work at Velocity IA?
I first moved into Velocity IA when I was a solo entrepreneur. Starting a business can be lonely. During this phase of the business, Velocity provided a nice setting that allowed me to get out of the house. As I brought on my first employees and eventually grew my team, the folks at City Center Allentown helped me expand my footprint to accommodate a team of 14 while offering the type of flexible terms that help a self-funding entrepreneur sleep at night.
2. What do you like most about Velocity IA’s coworking spaces?
It is a building with a lot of character that provides a distinct environment compared to what you will find in most office parks around the Lehigh Valley. I love the exposed brick interior. The downtown location means you are within walking distance to a lot of great places to invite prospects, clients, and partners for lunch meetings.
3. How has your work-life improved now that you are a part of the Velocity IA community?
It was a great change of pace to be in an environment with other entrepreneurs.
4. What unique advantage does Velocity IA provide you over traditional workspaces?
Velocity is a great place to get started. It is a really nice environment while remaining affordable.
5. How does Velocity IA allow you to customize your own work environment and experience?
City Center is pretty flexible about letting you make the space your own. The office is accessible whatever your work hours happen to be.
6. How do the coworking spaces at Velocity IA empower you to do more of what you love?
It is a great place to host a meeting or a small event like a meetup or lunch and learn, since there is a large conference room and a nice kitchen.
7. If you were to describe your experience working at Velocity IA in three words, what would they be?
Flexible, because of the flexibility that Velocity offers entrepreneurs. Collaboration, because the facilities enable a good team environment. Focus, because Velocity provides a great atmosphere where you can buckle down and get stuff done.
8. What are your favorite places in Downtown Allentown to visit when on a work break?
There are a ton of great lunch options on Hamilton Street. Just off the street nearby, the Arts Park is a particularly nice place to sit outside for a break on a sunny day.
Interested in joining our co-working community? Contact us today to find out what is available.
At Velocity IA you can get more out of your day with convenient commutes and a quiet, professional workspace. Velocity IA offers private offices, shared open space, conferences rooms, and other amenities like a kitchen and lounge. Learn more about Velocity IA and upgrade from your home office.