City Center is converting the nine-story former Holiday Inn at 9th and Hamilton streets into a 120-unit residential tower known as Cityplace. Cityplace will be the company’s tallest residential building. An addition to the building’s south side will contain 78 additional apartments surrounding a courtyard with an outdoor pool and firepits. Cityplace will offer studio, one-bedroom and two apartments.
Cityplace’s design finishes and amenities will parallel the high-quality features City Center Residential properties are known for, but the building’s rental rates will be lower. Some of the unique features included in the adaptive reuse building include:
- Exposed concrete ceilings in the north tower.
- Wood-plank luxury vinyl tile flooring throughout.
- Ultra large windows with stunning city and mountain views.
- More creative industrial feel than City Center Residential’s other properties.
Residents will have direct access to the parking deck off Maple Street behind the building.
NOW LEASING ground floor retail and office space!
The first floor will contain more than 20,000 square feet of office, retail and amenity space. Cityplace will also feature retail frontage on Hamilton Street and additional space on 9th Street.
- 281 SF - 6,900 SF of retail space available.
- 1,560 SF of office space available